Trust PETRO Industrial with your on-site tank maintenance.
Extend the lifespan of your equipment and gain access to greater cost control, production output and profit. PETRO Industrial offers Onsite Tank Maintenance plans to avoid any breakages and/or downtime that can cause the loss of profit.
We will make sure your investment is performing as it should and keep your machinery running.
Contact our friendly team today to schedule your service
P: 1300 987 789
Download the Service & Maintenance Brochure & Capability Statement for more information.
PETRO Technicians are hazardous area certified
What does this mean for you?
PETRO offers on-site servicing, maintenance, and breakdown support. Our skilled and qualified technicians are hazardous are certified.
What does that mean for you?
- We do Hazardous area verification Dossiers
- We do Hazardous area Zoning & Audits
- We have Hazardous Electrical Installation Certifications
- We are Qualified to do On-site sign-offs.
We can make sure your site is compliant with the relevant standards as the equipment is inspected, new equipment installed, replacement parts installed, or when classifications on site changes.
Do you know your legal obligations?
When it comes to storing and handling flammable and combustible liquids, all sites by law has to adhere to certain Australian Standards.
PETRO Industrial can make sure you are compliant to the following standards
- AS3000 & AS60079.0 to AS60079.31 (Electrical installations in hazardous areas)
- AS60079.0 : Equipment - General requirements
- AS60079.10: Classification of areas - Explosive gas atmospheres
- AS60079.14: Electrical Installations design, selection and erection
- AS60079.17: Electrical Installations inspection and maintenance
- AS60079.20: Material characteristics for gas and vapour classification
Plan a Service, rather than react to Breakdowns with the PETRO Maintenance plan.
What can go wrong:
Tank Over Pressurisation: Structural damage to the diesel tank
Biological Growth: Water in your fuel tank is perfect for growing diesel bug during summer
Wasting Time: Reduction of flow rates at the nozzle means inefficiencies when refueling your equipment
False Reporting: Under or overstating tax credits from a flow meter that is out of calibration
Environmental Contamination: Avoidable spills from wearing items such as hoses and nozzles
What can we do?
- Tank Integrity Check
- Internal/External Tank Cleaning - Restoration
- Meter Calibration - Commercial
- Site Signage Audit, Supply and Install
- Check Filters, Strainers
- Check/Test Nozzle functionality
- Check Flow Rates
- Valve replacement
- Line replacement
- Double Wall Underground Pipe Installation
- Line isolation
- Rust Rectification/Prevention
- Site Audit AS1940 and AS3000 Compliance reports
- Hazardous Zoning Audits and provide Dossier
- Fire equipment audit, supply and install
- Spill Kit Supply and Restocking
- Water Content testing
- Diesel Bug testing and rectification
We install, maintain and replace Regular & Cloud based Fluid Management Systems