ADBLUE PUMP Submersible FE PETRO DEF-PMA150B.
All models are intended for use with Adblue®. Adblue® is a non-flammable, non-combustible liquid that has a specific gravity of 1.09 at 68˚F, and is made per ISO 22241-1 specifications with 32.5% urea and distilled or deionized water. As defined by ISO 22241-1, Adblue® is the same as AUS 32 (aqueous urea solution).
FE Petro™ brand Adblue® pump motor assemblies feature a stainless steel close-coupled design powered by a fieldproven Franklin Electric motor. Single Phase 1.5HP up to 250lpm flow rate.
NOTE: We recommend the use of a STP-CBBS Single Phase Controller.
- Stainless steel, encapsulated motor ensures longevity and impermeability to Adblue®.
- Heavy-duty shaft provides superior alignment and resistance to stress.
- Double mechanical shaft seals and protect the oil-filled bearing chamber from Adblue®, assuring minimal wear and proper bearing lubrication.
- Stainless steel hydraulics provide superior performance and efficiency.
- Plug-in type EPDM jacket power cable provides ease of service and Adblue® compatibility.
- Multiple models available to meet global requirements of voltage and frequency.
- Materials: Stainless steel construction including impellers/diffusers, inlet/outlet , and outer shell.
- Pump type: All models are 5.1" (130 mm) outside diameter centrifugal type pump.
- Power cable: 32.8' (10 m) EPDM jacketed plug-in power cable.
- 60 Hz pump motor: Two-stage pump with 2" NPT female outlet.
- 50 Hz pump motor: Three-stage pump with 2" BSPT female outlet.
- Motor rating: Continuous operation with motor cooling provided by product flow and protected from dry running.
- All models are suitable for vertical installation where the pump motor is suspended off the bottom of the tank by the discharge piping.
- Bypass relief valve with cracking pressure of 30-40 psi (2.1-2.8 bar) and 4 gpm (15 lpm) minimum flow required at the discharge of all models.
- Non-return check valve with maximum cracking pressure of 3 psi (0.2 bar) required between product piping and bypass relief valve of all models.