GESPASA BT-87 Drill Pump
Gespasa multi purpose self-priming drill pump. It is adapted to any type of hand-held or professional drill (2000/2500 rpm). The pump output varies according to the drill and the hose used. It is advisable to use a drill with minimum 650 W and 2,000 rpm with the hose with a maximum inner diameter of 21 mm.
- Eccentric, self-suction pump with self-adjusting blades.
- Pump body with injected brass inner.
- Stainless steel shaft and pin.
- Plastic roller and blades.
- Self-suction height: 1.5 m (with a drill of 650 W · 2,500 rpm).
- Flow (approx.): 20 lpm (with a drill of 650 W · 2,500 rpm).
- High resistance dry operation.
- Can be run dry for short periods.
- Eccentric pump design.
- Self-adjusting vanes.
- Brass internals.
- Stainless steel AISI 304 pump shaft and pin.
- Plastic body and blades.
- Plastic rotor.
- 24mm (1 inch) hose tails.
- Dimensions: 130mm L x 90mm W x 66mm H.
- 60 lpm (16 gpm) open flow.
- 20 lpm flow @ 1500 rpm.
- 30 lpm flow @ 2500 rpm.
- Self-priming to 2.5m.
- 25m head.
- 2.5 bar (36 psi).
Contact PETRO industrial's team of bulk fuel storage and dispensing specialists for more information today!
- Toilet bowls
- Washing machines
- Flooded basements
- Motor homes
- Flood control