OIL Pumps Meclube - Air Operated STUB Style Range for Wall Fixing or Universal Use
A range of quality lubricant pumps available in a number of air to output ratios. It's a Stub Style Pump for wall or universal mounting with high output and low air consumption.
- Double Acting Piston with no cams therefore dramatically decreasing the number of wearing parts within the pump.
- Pump provides a large delivery of oil for very little air consumption.
- Aluminium alloy body pump with electrolytic treatment that ensures very high corrosion resistance.
- High stressed elements in Fe 420 steel.
- 6-8 bar working pressure.
- Air Consumption 200lpm.
- Noise 80db.
- 1/4” Air Inlet BSP Female Thread.
- 3/4” Oil Outlet BSP Male Thread.
- 1:1 - advised for the transfer of low viscosity oil (SAE 15/80), hydraulic oil, similar and antifreeze, for short distances (5 - 10 m).
- 3:1 - advised for the transfer of low - medium viscosity oil (SAE 15/130), and anti-freeze, for shortmedium distances (40 - 50m).
- 5:1 - advised for the transfer of medium-high viscosity oil (SAE 15/240), and anti-freeze, for medium-long distances (150 - 240m).
- 8:1 - advised for the transfer of high viscosity oil (SAE 15/280), for medium-long distances (150 - 200m).
NOTE: To optimize the performance and the time-life of the air-operated pumps advise to use filtered and lubricated air.
Contact PETRO industrial's team of bulk fuel storage and dispensing specialists for more information today!