PETRO FIRE RATED TANKS (Double Wall).
Suitable for the safe storage and dispensing of Gasoline (Petrol), Aviation Fuels, Kerosene, Diesel and Lubricants.
- Range of sizes from 1000L to 110 000L.
- Innovative range of insulated double wall tanks designed to hold the tank contents for a minimum 4 hours period in a fire engulfment situation.
- Supplied with PI4000 Flameproof Overfill Alarm.
- Please note: The UL 2085 certification is based on a 2 hour fire resistance test. We have tested our range of Fire Rated tanks past 4 hours of fire resistance.
- Designed and approved to AS1940 / AS1692 / UL142 / UL2085, ULC Standards (Canada).
- UL 2085 (Certificate # MH15135) listed for insulated, protected secondary containment.
- CARB Certified for Stage I and II Vapor Recovery.
- Halves the separation distance requirements as stipulated by AS1940-2004.
- True 360º “pressure testable” secondary containment.
- Available with multiple compartments - a common configuration is dual Diesel / Gasoline (Petrol) storage.
- Approved for bulk storage of fuels both indoors and outdoors.
- Ballistic Protection.
- Built-in leak detection tube.
- Vehicle impact protection.
- 30-Year warranty.
- We can supply and fit a NMI approved bowser for custody transfer applications.
- Perfect for Hire Company Yards / Car Hire Company Refuelling Operations.