PETRO T Series Range of Self Bunded (Double Wall) Tanks
The PETRO T Series Small range of Self Bunded Tanks are an economical, yet robust, solution for the storage of Diesel, Gasoline, Lubricants or Waste Oil on your site. We stock a wide range of sizes.
|Code||Capacity||Safe Fill Level||L (mm)||W (mm)||H (mm)||Weight (kg)|
- all pricing listed is GST Excl
- NOT to be moved with liquid in the tank - PETRO T Series Self Bunded Tanks are designed for Static Storage only.
|T1.1 GA DRAWING||T1.1 DWG GA DRAWING|
|T2.25 GA DRAWING||T2.25 DWG GA DRAWING|
|T3.3 GA DRAWING||T3.3 DWG GA DRAWING|
|T4.5 GA DRAWING||T4.5 DWG GA DRAWING|
|T5.5 GA DRAWING||T5.5 DWG GA DRAWING|
- APPROVALS - Designed, manufactured and approved to UL142, ULCS601, ULCS603, AS1940, AS1692, BS799.
- SIZES - Available in a range of sizes including 1100L, 2250L, 3300L, 4500L and 5500L.
- USE - Designed for stationary (static) storage. Not designed to be moved with liquid in the tank.
- - Designed to be nozzle filled only.
- - Dedicated Fill Point with Chrome Plated Ergonomic Cap and vented fill tube through to the bottom of the tank.
- - Top mounted lockable spill containment box with tank fill / dipstick point.
- FITTINGS - Numerous additional DN50 (2”) Sockets for mounting of monitoring and dispensing equipment.
- - DN50 (2”) Vent Pipe - total height from the ground 4m - supplied with Gauze Element.
- - We recommend the use of a Donaldson TRAP Filter to prevent the ingress of dust and water into your tank. Click HERE for more information
- INTERSTITIAL DIP - Interstitial Space Dip Point supplied with aluminium dipstick.
- FORKLIFT POCKETS - 4 Way Forklift Pockets
- LIFTING LUGS - Crane lifting lugs - designed only to be lifted when empty