WASTE OIL Air Operated Oil Extractors with Level Indicator
The units can suck till 2/3 of their capacity. The air operated oil aspirators are ideal for a rapid changing of motor oil to each vehicles.
After depressurisation have a self-regulating working without the necessity of continue connection of compressed air, for an independent and quick aspiration, using the suitable probe between the included kit of 10 probes.
- We recommend to extracted waste oil at a temperature of 60°- 80°C (when the engine has just been switched off ).
- Tank capacity of 24L or 120L with level indicator.
- Pneumatic air emptying of tank (max pressure 0,5 bar).
- Equipped with 10 standard probes (Art.044-1479-000).
- Basin abs 3 sections tool holder.
- Air-operated waste oil extractors are ideal for a rapid changing of motor oil from vehicles.
- Units provide suction up to 2/3rds of their stated capacity.
Warning: do not use these units for the suction of brake oils, fuels and flammable liquids.
- 24L Extractor: 330L x 280W x 980H
- 120L Extractor: 620L x 520W x 910H