ADBLUE HAND Pump PIUSI DN50 IBC Side Mount.
The new transfer system was designed for installation onto IBC tanks, utilizing a stainless steel rotary hand pump certified for AdBlue® transfer applications.
All metal components of the pump are made of stainless steel.
The sturdy stainless steel support bracket comes with a rugged connector system that is compatible with most IBCs. Tight manufacturing guidelines and the use of wear-resistant materials guarantees years of hassle-free operation.
The pump, which was entirely DEVELOPED, MANUFACTURED, and CERTIFIED in ITALY, sets new benchmarks in terms of:
- Suction capacity: self-priming with simple and immediate fluid dispensing.
- Volumetric capacity: 10 gallons per 100 revolutions.
- 100% of the materials used are chemically compatible with AdBlue® (standard ISO 22241).
- Ergonomic construction for professional use.
- 38L per 100 revolutions.
- Male BSP Thread.
- Self priming, instant flow.
- Check valve to always maintain prime; eliminate contamination & eliminate siphon effect.
- Two spring-loaded vanes to ensure high suction capabilities.
- Superior test rating of 250,000 gallons without maintenance.
- Rigid tooth spin collar to rotate and maintain orientation.
- Allows for transfer to another tank without spilling fluid in system.
- Ergonomically crank design to accommodate ease rotation.
- Stainless steel body to ensure longevity.
- Steel IBC Bracket.
- 2.5m delivery hose.
- Stainless Steel spout.
- Drum Connector.
- Adjustable Suction Tube.
- 3D Filter