Husky 1050 1" Air Operated Diaphragm Pumps
Withstand long hours & heavy workloads! The Husky 1050 air-operated diaphragm pump features a stall-free low pulsation air valve which provides a smooth and rapid changeover. The one-piece centre section eliminates leaks and reduces maintenance on Husky pumps when compared to other diaphragm pumps.Max fluid flow: 50 gpm (189 lpm)
Max Fluid Discharge Pressure: 125 psi (8.6 bar, 0.86 MPa)
Max size pumpable solids: 1/8 in (3.2 mm)
Fluid displacement per cycle: 0.17 g (0.64 litres)
- Bolted design provides even sealing pressure.
- Increased number of ports for installation flexibility.
- Spring loaded, externally serviceable pilot valves for faster change over and reduced pulsation.
- 20% increase in fluid flow compared to the Husky 1040.
- Up to 5 times longer diaphragm life compared to other air-operated diaphragm pumps in its class.
- Expanded material offering to handle endless applications.
- Spring-loaded externally serviceable pilot valves for faster change over and reduced pulsation.
- Offered in ATEX configuration.
Optional Features - DataTrak™ (Runaway protection and tracks material usage), Pulse Output (Cycle count capability).
Contact PETRO Industrial's team of bulk fuel storage and dispensing specialists for more information today!