Fuel and Oil Spill Kit 26L Absorbent
Spill Kit type:
Oil, fuel, diesel, petrol, solvents & other petroleum products.
Outdoor areas around mine sites, drilling rigs & truck stops. Components designed for harsh conditions.
Heavy duty weatherproof carry bag with a range of components for oil or fuel spills
26 litres - Please note: absorbent capacity will vary depending on liquid viscosity, specific gravity and temperature.
- Designed for those who carry small amounts of liquid but still need a spill kit.
- Contains a variety of EnvirosorbTM premium polypropylene oil & fuel only absorbents and organic Global Peat ground and floor absorbent.
- EnvirosorbTM is able to recover up to 20 times its own weight in oil and is highly water repellent (hydrophobic).
- Global Peat is highly oil absorbent (approximately 5 times its own weight in oil), light weight and easy to use.
- Spill Kit includes labelled bag, laminated re-order form & operating instructions.
- UV stabilised and colour coded labels are fitted to the front of the bag kit.
- Spill Kit can be customised by adding/removing/swapping components.
- Spill Kit is supplied in a highly visible 'safety yellow' water resistant carry bag.
- Velcro closure allows easy opening.
Shipping weight: 2 kg
Shipping dimensions: 30cm x 30cm x 19cm
Manufactured in Australia
|Oil and fuel absorbent mini boom
|1.2m x 7.5cm
|Oil and fuel absorbent pads
|45cm x 45cm
|Global Peat absorbent floorsweep
|8 litre bag
|PVC gloves – pair
|Disposal bag – labelled
|100 micron polyethylene
|Spill kit label
All components are replaceable individually or as a refill kit:
|SKHMT refill kit
Contact PETRO industrial's team of bulk fuel storage and dispensing specialists for more information today!