ADBLUE OVERFILL Alarm c/w sensor & 5m cable, plastic housing - J15
Unlike most compact alarms on the market today this is a constant monitoring alarm - not a “push to test” type alarm. A constant monitoring alarm, suitable for use with Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) high level alarm. The high-level alarm is designed to provide visual and audible alarms whenever a predetermined level, in an DEF storage tank, is reached.
- The system consists of a weighted float switch that is connected, with a 5 metre fuel resistant cable, to the weatherproof High-level alarm box containing the visual and audible alarms.
- Comes with sensor & 5m cable, plastic tank.
- Suitable for use with DEF.
- Battery operated (Battery supplied, type PP3 x 1).
- Weatherproof to IP65.
- Compact design for use in confined spaces, 90mm square.
- High power alarm sounder 97 db at 1m.
- Flashing light on top of unit.
- Mute button stops the sounder, light still flashes.
- Float switch supplied with 5m cable.
- 2 year battery life, if tested weekly with no alarms.