Franklin Antisyphon Valve (636-300-11), 50mm NPT Inlet/Outlet - 90 Deg, , 25kpa Pressure Relief
EBW anti syphon valves are recommended for all above ground storage applications to prevent fuel from exiting the storage tank in the event of a broken line or leak.
The anti syphon valves shut off product flow when lines are broken, preventing fuel spillage and fire hazards. Each valve has an adjusting mechanism allowing for various liquid head pressure settings within the valve range. The adjusting mechanism is lockable after the preferred setting is made. EBW anti syphon valves are set to maximum head pressure when shipped from the factory. The anti syphon valve also includes a pressure relief valve, eliminating thermal expansion of fluid in the lines.
- Hydrostatic pressure adjusting mechanism with durable weather cap.
- Built-in thermal expansion pressure relief valve.
- 3/4” and 1” models are ideal for fuel oil and generator applications.
- Can be used in pressure systems.
- NFPA 30 fire rating.
- Body material: Ductile iron-zinc plated.
- Spring material: Zinc plated steel.
- Adjustment screw: Stainless Steel.
- Disc: Fluorocarbon seal.