BLACKMER Sliding Vane Pumps - GX and X Series Range
- Blackmer’s GX and X series models are available in 2, 2.5, 3 and 4-inch flanged port sizes with capacities from 30 to 520 gpm (114-1,855 lpm).
- Cast iron construction is standard on all models except the X4 model which is ductile iron construction.
- All models have external ball bearings isolated from the pumpage by mechanical seals.
- The GX type pumps feature an integral head-mounted gear reduction drive with oil lubricated, hardened helical gears that provide quiet trouble-free operation.
- Gear shafts are supported at both ends by ball bearings for smooth operation and long life.
- A splined shaft simplifies alignment of the pump and reducer, and the reducer can be rotated on the pump head to accommodate a variety of motor sizes without shimming.
Blackmer’s GX and X type pumps are designed to handle a wide range of non-corrosive, non-abrasive industrial liquids and petroleum products.
- fuel oils
- lube oils
- jet fuels
- edible oils
- solvents and thinners: esters, ketones, naphthas, ethers, amines, aromatics, alcohols, terpenes, glycols and many other similar liquids.
- Blackmer’s positive displacement rotary pumps utilising their unique sliding vane design offers the best combined characteristics of sustained high level performance, energy efficiency, trouble-free operation and low maintenance cost.
- Also, the high suction lift capability of these pumps makes them especially suitable for pumping from underground tanks, bulk plant service and aircraft refuelling.
- 3 Phase Electric Motor
- Diesel Driven Kubota - Model Z602 Rated for 14.5 BHP, starter, alternator, NACD over center clutch, LOFA control panel, 898 CC, 3-cylinder.