DONALDSON Filter Element - Bulk hP 4μm, Lubricants
Filtering oil prior to dispensing into equipment is critical to meet the ISO cleanliness specifications demanded by today’s OEM’s. Donaldson Bulk hP filters provide high efficiency filtration in a single pass. Service shops use high pressure pumps to force oil through long lengths of piping and hose reels prior to dispensing into equipment. Donaldson Bulk hP filters remove contaminants delivered in oil and picked up in storage or delivery lines during final transfer. They ensure the required ISO cleanliness level is met every time.
- Up to 1000 psi / 6894 kPa / 68.9 bar working pressure;
- Extended life filters with high dirt holding capacity;
- Easy disposal with recyclable can and incinerable element;
- Compact design requires only 1.5” / 38 mm clearance for servicing.
- Lube shops
- Mobile service trucks
- Other higher pressure single pass applications
Target ISO Cleanliness: 14/13/11
Fluid Compatibility: Petroleum based oils
Max. Flow Range: 50 gpm / 189 lpm
Micron Rating & Efficiency: 4 micron @ Beta 2000
Working Pressure: 1000 psi / 6894 kPa / 68.9 bar
Element Collapse Pressure: 300 psi / 2068 kPa / 20.7 bar
Application: Hydraulic, gear, transmission and engine oils
Rated Static Burst: 2200 psi / 15,168 kPa / 151.7 bar
Contact PETRO industrial's team of bulk fuel storage and dispensing specialists for more information today!