MACNAUGHT 58:1 High Flow Air Operated 180kg Grease Pump Kit
This high flow grease pump is fitted with a 58:1 ratio air motor and is designed to fit 180kg (400lbs) grease containers. With a grease output of up to 6.8kg per minute (free flow), it is ideal for large system installations such as service bays.
Includes R5000G (Pump), R5000GLF (Lid/Follower), B2-01 (Booster Gun) and PF8 (2.5m Hose) to suit 180kg drums.
- Grease viscosity: up to NLGI No.2
- Wetted components: zinc and hard chrome plated carbon steel, nitrile and polyurethane rubber
- Output: approx. 6.8 kg/min (15 lb/min) (free flow at the pump)
- Max. air pressure: 1030 kPa (150 psi, 10.3 bar)
- Min. air pressure: 400 kPa (60 psi, 4 bar)
- Min. compressor size: 0.22 m³/min (8 cfm)
- Air inlet: ¼” NPT (F)
- Pump outlet: 3/8” BSPT or NPT
- Pump ratio: 58:1 (grease pressure is 58 times air pressure)
- B2 gun pressure: up to 69 000 kPa (10 000 psi, 690 bar)
- Hose thread: ¼” NPT (M) (adapter supplied)
- Non-corrosive air motor design for long life.
- Double-acting pump ensures smooth fluid flow.
- Robust grease inlet cage withstands the most abusive handling.
COMPLETE SYSTEM FEATURES:
- Drum lid
- Rubber edged follower plate with built-in release valve and removal system.
- 2.5 m (8 ft.) x 6 mm (¼”) ID delivery hose.
- B2 booster gun with 360º ZSB swivel.
- Fully serviceable.
- 10 year warranty and parts guarantee.