GRACO Fire-Ball 300 Series 50:1 Grease Pump
As the mainstay pump in the industry for decades, the reputation of Fire-Ball is unrivaled. Built to withstand the test of time with fewer moving parts, our flagship pump is built to extend uptime so customers can be more productive. The durable pumps are renowned for their durability, with pumps built decades ago still operating efficiently.
- Reliable Flow - A 3 inch (76.2 mm) differential air motor and the double-acting pump design provides reliable fluid flow and accurate dispense.
- Durable - Thick cast aluminium air motor housing offers unmatched durability.
- Fewer Repairs - Fewer moving parts in the air motor assembly means less downtime and low repair cost.
- Extended Seal Life - In-line pump design aligns the air motor piston and fluid piston rods to maximise seal life.
- Reduce Downtime - Displacement rods have minimal wear due to a proprietary Graco manufacturing process.
- Superior Sealing - Non-metallic poppet valves offer positive sealing performance, even with contaminated "dirty" air environments for long life without repair.
- Reduced Icing - Large air porting design provides efficient use of compressed air supply for continuous pump operation and reduced icing.
- Corrosion-Resistant - Corrosion-resistant design utilises liquid salt nitriding, nickel plating, stainless steel, aluminium and chrome on key components for longer life.
- Automotive dealerships
- Fast lube centres
- Fleet service facilities
- Heavy-duty dealerships
- Lube trucks
- Lubricant transfer
- Service shops
Contact PETRO Industrial's team of bulk fuel storage and dispensing specialists for more information today!