GRACO Fire-Ball 425 Series 6:1 Universal Size Oil Pump
With a large 4.25 inch (107.9 mm) air motor to supply the power you need for long pipe runs and higher volume dispensing, the Fire-Ball 425 delivers field-proven durability for multiple fluid types and exceptional cost savings that are hard to beat!
The Fire-Ball 425 is the pump of choice for your most demanding high volume applications - an ideal choice for applications such as truck fleet service facilities and in-plant applications where multiple dispenses happen at the same time.
- Durable - Thick cast aluminium air motor housing offers unmatched durability.
- Fewer Repairs - Fewer moving parts in the air motor assembly means less downtime and low repair cost.
- Extended Seal Life - In-line pump design aligns the air motor piston and fluid piston rods to maximise seal life.
- Reduce Downtime - Displacement rods have minimal wear due to a proprietary Graco manufacturing process.
- Superior Sealing - Non-metallic poppet valves offer positive sealing performance, even with contaminated "dirty" air environments for long life without repair.
- Reduced Icing - Large air porting design provides efficient use of compressed air supply for continuous pump operation and reduced icing.
- Corrosion-Resistant - Corrosion-resistant design utilises liquid salt nitriding, nickel plating, stainless steel, aluminium and chrome on key components for longer life.
- Automotive dealerships
- Fast lube centres
- Fleet service facilities
- Heavy-duty dealerships
- Lube trucks
- Lubricant transfer
- Service shops
Contact PETRO Industrial's team of bulk fuel storage and dispensing specialists for more information today!