Husky 1590 1.5" Air Operated Diaphragm Pumps
This 1-1/2 inch double diaphragm pump offers a patented, high-reliability closed centre air valve that is online serviceable and an epoxy-coated air section for tough environmental conditions.
The Husky 1590 air-operated diaphragm pump features a patented, high-reliability closed centre air valve that is online serviceable and an epoxy-coated air section for tough environmental conditions.
Maximum fluid flow: 100 gpm (378.5 l/min)
Max Fluid Discharge Pressure: 120 psi (8,4 bars, 0,84 MPa)
Max size pumpable solids: 3/16 in (4.8 mm)
Fluid displacement per cycle: 0.5 g (1,9 litre)
- 1-1/2 in. (38.1 mm) ANSI end-porting.
- High flow – 378 lpm in a compact, portable size.
- Fluid pressure to 120 psi (8.4 bar, 0.84 MPa).
- Lube-free operation.
- Available in polypropylene, kynar, aluminium and stainless steel.
- Epoxy-coated air section for tough environmental conditions.
- Up to 5 times longer diaphragm life compared to other air operated diaphragm pumps in its class.
- Expanded material offering to handle endless applications.Fewer parts than industry peers, the air valve is externally accessible so it can be serviced quickly and easily without uninstalling the diaphragm pump.
- Offered in ATEX configuration.
- Paint Circulation.
- Chemical Transfer.
- Oil Transfer.
- Medium-Viscosity Material Transfer.
- Low-Viscosity Material Transfer.
- Fluid Transfer.
Contact PETRO Industrial's team of bulk fuel storage and dispensing specialists for more information today!