Husky 3300 3" Air Operated Diaphragm Pumps
The Husky 3300 has a 3 inch (76.2 mm) connection and is available in aluminum, polypropylene and stainless steel. The Husky 3300 air-operated diaphragm pump features a stall-free low pulsation air valve which provides a smooth and rapid changeover.
The one-piece center section eliminates leaks and reduces maintenance on the Husky pumps when compared to other diaphragm pumps.
Maximum Fluid Flow: 300 gpm (1135 lpm)
Maximum Fluid Discharge Pressure: 100 psi (7 bars, 0.7 MPa)
Maximum Size Pumpable Solids: 1/2 in (13 mm)
Fluid Displacement Per Cycle: 2.9 g (11 litres)
- Expanded material offering to handle numerous applications.
- Flow rates up to 300 gpm (1,135 lpm).
- Modular stall-resistant air valve design.
- Complete 3 inch family of diaphragm pumps available in aluminum or polypropylene center sections.
- Heavy-duty construction.
- Faster change over with spring loaded pilot valves.
- Overall improved efficiency (up to 40% more efficient).
- Highest fluid flow rate in its class.
- Up to 5 times longer diaphragm life compared to other air operated diaphragm pumps.
- Expanded material offering to handle endless applications
- Offered in ATEX configuration.
Contact PETRO Industrial's team of bulk fuel storage and dispensing specialists for more information today!