ILS 400 DN100 STRAINER
In line strainer for 76mm and 102mm diameter flows. The PETRO ILS400 is a lightweight inexpensive aluminium suction
line strainer for larger pumps such as those fitted to large vehicles and prime movers for bulk industrial deliveries.
- Protects down stream equipment such as meters and pumps from debris and foreign objects.
- Strainer basket can only be fitted for correct direction of flow.
- Drain bosses provided in body and lid to suit any mounting angle.
- Simply remove lid by unscrewing 2 off lid retaining nuts and remove basket.
- Adjustment - None.
- Maximum vacuum to 90kPa.
- Maximum working pressure to 700kPa.
- All metal construction. Cast aluminium body & lid.
- Steel mesh with aluminium surround.
- Nitrile seal.
- Available to aviation standard on special order.
- Mount with arrow in correct flow direction.
- Made from cast aluminium – light (4.7kg) and has low pressure drop characteristics.
- 100mm (4”) TTMA flanged for easy installation.
- Access for cleaning is simple through the quickrelease lid.
- Available with a variety of filter mesh sizes.