MACNAUGHT POWERPISTOL™ AIR OPERATED GREASE GUN - SUITS 450G CARTRIDGES
A single-shot grease gun that combines portability with effortless air-powered operation. Utilising the air brake compressor, it is ideal to use on trucks and buses.
K53 POWERPISTOL™ 450 g (14.9 oz) cartridge
- Pistol grip/triger design for one handed operation.
- 230mm (9”) flexible extension and KY coupler.
- Refillable by cartridge, bulk or J2 grease pump.
- Fully serviceable.
- 10 year warranty and parts guarantee.
- Grease viscosity: up to NLGI No.2
- Wetted components: aluminium, steel, brass and nitrile rubber
- Output: approx. 0.7 g per shot
- Pressure ratio: 50:1 (grease pressure is 50 times air pressure)
- Max. air pressure: 825 kPa (120 psi, 8 bar) (recommended is 620 kPa, 90 psi, 6 bar)
- Min. air pressure: 275 kPa (40 psi, 2.75 bar)
- Min. compressor size: 0.026 m3/min (1 cfm)
- Air inlet: .” BSP (M)