DONALDSON | TRAP Breather with Anti-Splash Valve
The Thermally Reactive Advanced Protection (TRAP) Breather assembly protects the fluids in your storage tank from airborne particulate moisture contamination and ambient moisture.
It combines a high capacity 3 micron air filter with a deliquescent breather than regenerates itself when air is expelled from the tank. This self-regenerating capability of the TRAP enables extended life and functionality.
These TRAP Breathers also feature an anti-splash valve which minimises any fluid leakage in the event of the tank being subject to vigorous movement. Donaldson TRAP Breathers with anti-splash valve are ideal for use on mobile fuel tanks & service vehicles.
Keep your fluids clean and dry with a Donaldson TRAP Breather.
P76645 3/4" BSP with Anti-Splash Valve is ideal for use on mobile fuel tanks & service vehicles.
Features & Benefits
- Anti-splash valve to minimise leakage in the event of a vigorous tank movement
- Non-corrosive construction is sturdy but lightweight
- High capacity 3 micron particle filter to keep dirt out
- Strips moisture from incoming air to help keep your fluids dry
- High flow rate
- For use with all diesel fuels and lubricants
- Above and below ground tanks
- Mobile service trucks
- Indoor or outdoor applications
- Most tanks up to 10,000 gal. / 37,854 litres (large tanks may require multiple units)
- Highly efficient pleated particulate filter stops particle sizes down to 3 μm at 97%.
- Optional mechanical indicator available. Models with no indicator: change breather every 6 months.
Operating Temperature Range
- -40°F to +200°F / -40°C to 93°C
- Actuated by pressure differential, flashes red to indicate change out is needed. Indicator setting, 1 PSID (6.9kPa).
- Indicator power source: 3V lithium battery CR2032.
Mechanical Indicator Kit
- Install kit between reservoir nd TRAP breather. Lock-up style indicator with manual reset. Highly visble, bright red band shows when restriction limit is reached. Indicator setting 20" H2O (5.0 kPa).
In environments with combustible dusts or vapors, use non-electrical models only.
TRAP Breather Offering
|Part Number||Pack Qty||Specifications|
Thread: 3/4" BSP
Air Flow: 200 lpm
Height: 49.5mm + thread (14.5mm)
Contact PETRO industrial's team of bulk fuel storage and dispensing specialists for more information today!