PALL – Athalon Series of Housings.
- High pressure, return line, and in-tank filter designs.
- Pipe, flange, and manifold connection options.
- Simplex and duplex configurations.
- Pressures to 420 bar (6100 psi).
- Flows up to 1500 l/min (400 US gpm).
Athalon Auto-Pull mechanism
- When the filter cover is unscrewed, tabs on the filter element end caps lock into hooks in the cover.
- As the cover is removed, the filter element is automatically pulled from the tube, eliminating the need to handle or forcefully pull the element from the housing.
Cover Service for safer handling
- Cover service makes filter element change simple, quick and safer for operators.
- The filter element is withdrawn as the cover is unscrewed.
Predictable Element servicing
- Athalon filters can be fitted with Pall’s Deltadyne™ electrical or mechanical differential pressure indicators, or on tank-top mounted filters, a visual pressure gauge.
- Activation gives early warning of the need for filter change.