PALL Fluid Cleanliness Monitor - PCM500 Series
The PCM5OO Fluid Cleanliness Monitor is a portable diagnostic monitoring device that provides a measurement of system fluid cleanliness.
As the successor to the popular PCM400, the new improved PCM500 uses proven mesh blockage technology to report accurate, reliable, 3 part ISO 4406 cleanliness codes for most types of fluids, in many types of environment.
With the PCMSOO you can:
- Monitor contamination levels in mineral, synthetic, or water based fluids. Results are unaffected by the presence of water, air, or dark fluids.
- Get accurate, 3 part* ISO 4406 cleanliness code results in under 6 minutes and to quickly take preventative action.
- Upload real-time results directly to mobile devices for analysis and action.
- 'Pass off' cleanliness of new builds quickly and confidently.
- Protect your systems from catastrophic failure by detecting abnormal fluid cleanliness conditions quickly.
The PCM500 can be permanently installed to monitor critical applications (including component test facilities) or used as a portable device for routine condition monitoring of various fluid systems.
PCM500 Monitor Features:
- Proven mesh blockage technology provides accurate 3- part* ISO 4406, AS 4059 Table 1 (NAS 1638) or AS 4059 Table 2 cleanliness codes.
- Self cleaning procedure between each test ensures optimum accuracy of results.
- Compact, robust, fully self contained portable design (fluid sampling pump included).
- Simple to use, color touch screen interface.
- Long battery life for extended operation in remote locations.
- Measurement of fluid cleanliness, temperature, viscosity, and optional water content.
*3 part code measured at 4 µm, 6 µm and 14 µm (c) per ISO 16889.
The color LCD touch screen allows simple menu driven input of sample identification, monitor configuration and data output. The HD screen displays real time data and test results which are automatically stored tor subsequent trending and evaluation. An optional bluetooth connected printer allows the operator to produce a hard copy of the test results if required. All ancillary components for high and low pressure on-line sample monitoring are contained within the unit, with sufficient internal power to complete up to 35 tests between charges. (AC power can be used if preferred). For further protection and ease of transport, the PCM500 is supplied in a robust flight case.