Oval gear electronic meters in acetal resin for measuring low, medium and high viscosity fluids.
These meters interface easily with management systems, making them the ideal solution to fit on non-commercial fuel distributors in fixed lubricant transfer/ distribution systems.
Also ideal as flow meters for cistern loading arms, controlling the consumption of fuel in burners or generator sets and other industrial applications.
- DN50 (2")
- Flow Range 25 - 250lpm
- 14 pulses per litre / 53 pulses per gallon
- Inlet Filter Supplied
- Piusi remote display available;
- Precision ± 0.5 % in flow rate range after calibration
- Repeatability 0.2%
- Pressure loss < 0.5 bars (7 psi) at max flow rate
- Inbuilt suction filter (except mod. K400 and K200).