WASTE OIL Air Operated Oil Extractor c/w Pantograph
The air-operated aspirators-suction drainers happen the recovery of the for fall with tank (14-50L) on the floor and also lifting for heicles on the lift bridge. This operation can be effected also for aspiration, after depressurisation (max 0.7 bar) have an independent working, ideal for a rapid changing of motor oil using the suitable probe between the included kit of 10 probes.
Warning: it is not possible to suck brake oils, fuels, inflammable and corrosive liquids.
- Air-operated waste oil extractor / drainer with pantograph 120L for trucks.
- Tank capacity 120L with level indicator.
- Basin abs 3 sections tool holder.
- Recovery basin capacity 50L on arms pantograph with breakwater grate for oil filter drainage.
- Pneumatic air emptying (max pressure 0,5 bar).
- Equipped with 10 standard probes (Art.044-1479-000).
- Air pressure for depressurisation - 7.5 to 8bar.
- Depressurisation time - 3 to 3.5Lpm.
- Max suction capacity with a depressurisation - 85 to 90L.
- Suction time with Ø 6 and oil at 60 – 80 °C temperature - 1.5 to 2Lpm.
- Suction hose empting – hose length - 2m.
- 660mm L x 600mm W x 1550mm H.
- Weight 52kg.