PETRO PT Series Range of Containerised Self Bunded Tanks (Double Wall)
NOTE - all pricing is GST Excl
- SELF BUNDED TANK (DOUBLE WALL) - Self Bunded Tank (Double Wall) Unique Rounded Rectangular Design, perfect for use as an above ground fuel tank.
- CONTAINER FOOTPRINT - Manufactured to standard 10ft, 20ft, 40ft and 48ft container footprint. CSC Plated as Standard Container, can be transported by train, truck, ship and plane globally. True intermodal fuel / lubricants storage solution
- CSC PLATED - CSC Plated as a Standard Shipping Container. Can be transported via Sea / Rail or Road.
- MAXIMISE FOOTPRINT - Rounded Rectangular tank profile maximises storage footprint whilst maintaining full under tank visibility for long term tank fuel / oil storage applications
- APPROVALS - Designed and approved to UL142, ULC-S601, AS1940, AS1692, AS1657
- STEEL SPECIFICATION - Corten 350mpa
- WALL THICKNESS - Both Walls 6mm (2 x 6mm)
- INTEGRATED VALVING - PETRO designed and manufactured 80mm (3") Anti Syphon Valve and Overfill Protection Valve
- OVERFILL ALARM - Battery Operated (12V) Overfill Alarm
- FILL INLET - Supplied with 80mm (3") Fill Line including Sch 40 Pipe, ANSI 150# Flanges, Camlock Male Fitting with Dust Cap, Fire Safe Ball Valve for isolation and Wafer Style Non Return Valve.
- SUCTION OUTLET - supplied with 80mm (3") Suction Line including Sch 40 Pipe, ANSI 150# Flanges terminating with a Fire Safe Ball Valve.
- BUNDED PUMP BAY HOUSING - Integrated Full Height Pump Bay Housing featuring removable side panels to allow for simple multiple tank connection for tank farm applications. Full Height design allowing the user to fit a wide range of dispensing, filtration and metering equipment within the tank footprint.
- LADDER + PLATFORM - Integrated Ladder / Platform designed to AS1657. Cleverly engineered fold out / fold down aluminium platform and ladder design. Full ladder assembly can be retracted / folded up to allow the tank to be moved as a standard CSC Plated Container.
- MANWAY - 600mm Manway with Integrated Ladder down into the tank module (2 x manways provided on all tanks larger than 12 000L) to assist with degassing for future tank maintenance
- PAINT SPECIFICATION - Paint Colour RAL9003 Signal White/ Tanks are sandblasted to SA2 Standard. Hempel Marine Paint 3 Stage process. Primer Hempadur 1530. 2nd Coat Hempadur Hi-Build 4520. Final Coat Hempathane Enamel 55100 Finished dry film thickness no less than 180 um
- OPTIONAL BAFFLES - Option for baffling in order to allow the tank to be moved with liquid.
- LIQUIDS COMPATIBILITY - Suitable for the storage and dispensing of diesel, lubricants, gasoline (petrol) and waste oil.
- MULTIPLE COMPARTMENT - multiple compartment tanks are available in all footprints to allow the storage of multiple grades / types of liquids such as various grades of lubricants or different fuels
- DE-WATERING - Rounded Floor Profile with engineered low point. Tank fitted with 25mm Suction Line for Water Removal
See an example of a 110,000L PETRO PT Series self bunded tank built to spec for a mining operation! This tank is used as an above ground diesel storage tank, used to refill company tankers.
SAFE FILL LEVEL
|PT12||12,000L||10,000L||3,000||2,438||2,896||4,540||10FT HIGH CUBE||Yes|
|PT30||30,000L||27,000L||6,058||2,438||2,896||7,375||20FT HIGH CUBE||Yes|
|PT65||65,000L||62,300L||12,192||2,438||2,896||13,300||40FT HIGH CUBE||Yes|
|PT80||80,000L||76,000L||14,630||2,438||2,896||15,925||48FT HIGH CUBE||Yes|