iPETRO VEHICLE AUTHENTICATION ACCESSORIES
Automatic Vehicle Identification and Authentication.
Automate your fleet identification with the iPETRO Automation accessories.
Reduce errors and manual data entry from the refuelling process and save precious time for your operators.
There are two Authentication accessories available, that works in conjunction with the iPETRO Pro Fuel Management terminal,
backed by the powerful, cloud based, fuel and fleet management iPETRO Pro Cloud platform.
Automate and simplify your fuel reconciliation and make your tax rebate claims easier than ever with iPETRO.
1. AutoFuelWIRELESS CONTROLLER FOR FUEL MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS (FMS)
- Relays information read by Vehicle RFID Tag to Fuel Management.
- Triggers fuel dispersion based on FMS decision rules.
- Multiple interface connection options available.
information to the iPETRO Pro Fuel Management System (FMS).
The iPETRO Pro FMS software decides if and how much fuel to be dispensed based on received information and the configured business rules. The result is submitted
back to the fuel pump or the Wireless Controller for execution. Using a variety of interface standards including Ethernet, RS485, RS232, Wiegand or USB, the
IWC can integrate with third-party systems intended for product transfer, fueling automation or access control.
The AutoFuel Wireless Controller utilizes an encrypted communication channel to the iPETRO Vehicle Tag and covers a distance of up to 328 ft (100 m).
Firmware upgrades are easily, possible post installation, to keep the controller up to date. Two separate relays allow triggering external devices. The iPETRO
AutoFuel Wireless Controller may either be embedded into other system components at the fueling site or be mounted externally by utilizing the optional waterproof housing.
Key Technology Highlights:
- Simple installation.
- Outdoor environment resistant housing.
- Multitude of connectivity options.
- Triggers fuel dispersion based on FMS decision.
- Encrypted communication to Vehicle and Nozzle Units.
- In-field firmware upgradeable.
2. SecureFuelUNIVERSAL LOW FREQUENCY RFID READERS TO FIT ON FUELING NOZZLES
- Nozzle Unit authenticates vehicle tag, fitted on the tank, and identifies vehicle to the Fuel Management System.
- Automatic activation and standby mode via motion sensor.
- Supports a range of standard filling nozzles.
The HID Global iPETRO SecureFuel Nozzle Unit 2 is a ruggedized, intrinsically safe RFID reader, used for Fueling Management Systems (FMS).
The unique ring-mount design allows durable fixation on a wide range of fuel filling nozzles.
The unit turns a filling nozzle into an RFID reader that is automatically activated when the nozzle is tilted. The Nozzle Unit is designed to work
in combination with iPETRO SecureFuel Vehicle Tags as RFID front-end for Fuel Management Systems.
channel to the iPETRO Pro Terminal, which decides if and how much fuel to dispense. Once the nozzle is removed from the vehicle, and the
vehicle tag can no longer be read, the Nozzle Unit notifies the FMS to stop the fuel dispersion.
The iPETRO SecureFuel Nozzle Unit includes a dual-colour led that indicates whether the unit is operational and a tag was successfully read. The rugged housing
makes the Nozzle Unit resistant to typical fuelling environments and rain water. Its tamper evident removal detection feature prevents potential fuel theft.
- Simple installation on various existing nozzles.
- Fully encapsulated rugged, antistatic and anti-tamper design.
- ATEX / IECEx compliant
- Multi-year battery life.
- Completely wireless operation incl. remote firmware update.
- Supports custom branding.
- Motion sensors to optimise battery life.