We can't promise not to make a mistake, but we do promise to correct errors quickly!
- Phone, Fax or Email – provide all 3 in this line to facilitate quick customer contact.
- If mistakes are made, PETRO has the responsibility to fix it. We will ensure you are not out of pocket, quickly!
- Goods to be returned carriage paid by sender. If we arrange collection, you will be charged.
- Faulty items indicated will be managed accordingly with our Warranty Policy. For further information click here.
- If the original packaging of the product has been tampered or opened, refunds cannot be granted.
- We do not honour returns based on a change-of-mind. Apologies!
- Goods specifically ordered for you cannot be returned.
- Faulty goods returned to us will be repaired & returned to you, replaced or credited at our discretion.
- If spare parts or a replacement need to be despatched before we receive the faulty item back, you will be invoiced. The invoice will state your returns number.
- We do not cover any labour costs incurred in repairing or replacing faulty items.
Please contact your branch.