AdBlueⓇ PUMP Air Operated PETRO 50lpm.
High flow performances make it suitable for transferring high volumes of fluid at low/medium distances. The pump cannot be used with petrol, solvent, flammable or chemical agent and corrosive liquids.
The pneumatic double-cylinder motor feature, besides its compact size and sturdiness, offers a simple mechanical construction as well as a good functionality.
- Fiberglass forced composite structure is highly chemical resistant and all metal parts in contact with the fluid are made of stainless steel.
- Free flow rate up to 50lpm at a maximum of 7 bar.
- High effect double piston pumping action.
- Compression ratio: 2:1.
- Air pressure: 4-8 bar.
- Air consumption: 200-250 lpm.
- Suction connection diameter: 42 mm.
- Air inlet connection: F. 1/4” G.
- Suction connection: F. 1” G.
- Outlet connection: M. 3/4” G.
Supplied with Suction Spear to suit Drum or IBC / Pump Adaptor and Pressure Regulator with Safety Valve.
Contact PETRO industrial's team of bulk fuel storage and dispensing specialists for more information today!