ARMSTRONG Air Eliminator Range AV-11 / AV-22 / AV-33
The Armstrong all-stainless steel guided lever air vents have been developed to provide positive venting of air/gases under pressure. The AV-11 & AV-13 are designed for the efficient removal of air and other gases from hydronic heating and cooling systems, liquid chilling operations and other light liquid services.
- The AV-11, 22-22 and AV-13 air eliminators are proven free floating mechanisms to handle pressures up to 570psi at 100º F.
- They combine the durability and corrosion resistance of stainless steel with a reliable vent valve.
- The simple design employs a float which actuates a guided free-floating valve.
- There are no pivots to wear or create friction that could interfere with the operation of the unit and the lever guide ensures positive closure under all conditions.
- The units are of such a universal design in that they can be used for a multitude of applications.
- Body and caps are welded together to form a permanently sealed, tamperproof unit with no gaskets.
- AV-11 and AV-13: For hot or cold water and non-viscous liquids.
- Compatible with AVGAS, Diesel, Gasoline (Petrol), Jet A1.
- PETRO stock the 11AV, predominantly supplying the unit to vent air from filter vessels.
3/4” Max Pressure 500psi
3/4” Max Pressure 550psi
1” Max Pressure 570psi
Contact PETRO industrial's team of bulk fuel storage and dispensing specialists for more information today!