BREAKAWAY OPW 66SP-5200 50mm 2" NPT
The 66SP is designed for installation on fuel dispensing hoses that require a substantial volume of flow, and therefore the potential for a high-volume spill. The 66SP utilises shear pin technology to ensure separation at proper pull forces, and limit unwanted valve closures that stop or limit fuel flow. Once separated, a qualified service technician can easily repair the breakaway with an OPW 66PRK Shear Pin Replacement Kit.
- 50mm (2”) NPT.
- 50 PSI (3.45 bar) maximum working pressure.
- Pull force - the 66SP will separate with a maximum pull force of 600 lbs., and limits fuel spillage from either hose end.
- Easily repaired - after separation, the 66SP can be repaired and put back in service with the OPW 66PRK Shear Pin Replacement Kit.
- Heavy-duty construction - physically designed for durability in high-volume environments, including a protective, red, anodized-aluminium body.
- Low pressure drop - valve design ensures superior flow rate for high-volume fills.
- Special seals - special fluorosilicone (66SP-5200 only) O-Rings help protect the valve in harsh, high-volume environments.
- Body: Aluminum
- Seals: Viton®, Buna-N and Flurosilicone
- Spring: Stainless Steel
- Poppet: Aluminum
- Weight: 66SP-5150: 1.93 lbs, .87 kg; 66SP-5200: 3.80 lbs, 1.72 kg
Shear Pin Replacement Kit, 50mm - 66PRK-5020
Contact PETRO industrial's team of bulk fuel storage and dispensing specialists for more information today!