EATON Carter Underwing Nozzle - Model 64348
Eaton’s Carter Model 64348 underwing fuelling nozzle has been used worldwide in the aircraft fuelling industry for many years. It includes a true swivel disconnect and compact flow control handle, allowing easy connection to the aircraft.
- Easier swivelling under all conditions. Swivel independent of quick disconnect (QD).
- Connects to 3-lug international standard aircraft adapter.
- Designed in accordance with new SAE design specification for commercial nozzles AS5877.
- Self-adjusting pressure loaded nose seal. No mechanical adjustments or springs used. Leak free under extreme side loads, worn adapters and extreme temperatures.
- Optional easy change nose seal – no tools required.
- Lead-in ramps (interface with aircraft adapter lugs) of stainless steel for longer life.
- Positive mechanical interlock – nozzle cannot be opened until connected to aircraft and cannot be removed from aircraft in the open position.
- Flow control handle of high strength zinc-aluminium alloy.
- Replaceable bicycle handles and grips standard for ease of operation. Circular grip optional.
- Two threaded ports in nozzle body for simultaneous vacuum breaker and product sampling fitting installation are standard.
- Lightweight and rugged.
- Modular construction with use of bolt flanges minimized.
- 2, 2½, and 3-inch NPT and BSPP threaded QD inlets available.
- Optional 40, 60 and 100-mesh screens retained with snap rings for ease of removal.
- 35 psi (2.413 bar), 45 psi (3.103 bar) & 55 psi (3.792) hose end control valves (HECV) available.
- Dry break or ball valve for easy strainer inspection available.
- Low pressure drop.
- Optional bonding cable and vacuum breaker.
- Redundant safety lock on QD.