GRACO Husky 1050E Series 1” (DN25) Electric Operated Double Diaphragm Pump
The only electric diaphragm pump on the market that will stall under pressure. Up to 5 x more efficient than air operated diaphragm pumps. Reduce pulsation without the addition of pulsation dampeners. Self priming – can run dry.
- Eliminate unnecessary pump failures for your application.
- Improve your facilities energy efficiency and create a quieter work environment for your employee.
- Patent pending technology allows pump to stall under pressure preventing pump failures from clogged lines or closed valves.
- Energy efficient electric drive reduces energy consumption up to 5x compared to traditional air operated diaphragm pumps.
- Seal-less diaphragm pump design eliminates leaking rotational seals and failures due to run-dry pump conditions.
- Ideal for applications that require low pulsation and a smooth flow.
- The air charged drive allows the elimination or reduction of pulsation WITHOUT expensive pulsation dampeners or surge tanks.
- Maximum fluid working pressure: 4.8 bar (0.48 Mpa / 70 psi)
- Air pressure operating range: 1.4 to 5.5 bar (0.14 to 0.55 Mpa / 20 to 80 psi)
- Air inlet size: 1/2 in npt(f)
- Maximum suction lift*: Wet: 8.8 m (29 ft); Dry: 4.9 m (16 ft).
- Maximum size pumpable solids: 3.2 mm (1/8 in).
- Ambient air temperature range for operation and storage**: 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F).
- Fluid displacement per cycle: 0.64 L (0.17 gallons).
- Maximum free-flow delivery: 158 lpm (42 gpm).
- Maximum pump speed: 280 cpm.
Fluid Inlet and outlet Size:
- Aluminium and stainless steel: 1 in npt(f) or 1 in bspt.
- Polypropylene: 1 in ANSI/DIN Raised Face Flange.
- AC motor power: 2 HP
- BLDC motor power: 2 HP
- Operation manual: 344188
- Repair manual: 344189
*Reduced if balls don’t seat well due to damaged balls or seats, lightweight balls, or extreme speed of cycling.
**Exposure to extreme low temperatures may result in damage to plastic parts.
DOWNLOAD DATA SHEET FOR MORE DETAILED INFORMATION
Contact PETRO industrial's team of bulk fuel storage and dispensing specialists for more information today!