Husky 15120 1.5" Air Operated Diaphragm Pumps
The Husky 15120 air-operated double diaphragm pump features a stall-free low pulsation air valve which provides a smooth and rapid changeover. The one-piece centre section eliminates leaks and reduces maintenance on Husky pumps when compared to other double diaphragm pumps.
Maximum Fluid Flow: 120 gpm (454 lpm)
Maximum Fluid Discharge Pressure: 120psi (8.4 bar, 0.84 MPa)
Maximum Size Pumpable Solids: 0.25”
- 1-1/2 in (38.1mm) ANSI center and end-porting options available.
- High flow - 120gpm (454lpm) in a compact, portable size.
- Fluid pressure to 125psi (8.6 bar, 0.86 MPa).
- Lube-free operation.
- Available in polypropylene and PVDF.
- Overall improved efficiency (up to 40% more efficient).
- Highest fluid flow rate in its class.
- Up to 5 times longer diaphragm life compared to other air operated diaphragm pumps.
- Expanded material offering to handle endless applications.
Contact PETRO Industrial's team of bulk fuel storage and dispensing specialists for more information today!