Husky 2150 2" Air Operated Diaphragm Pumps
The Husky 2150 has a 2 inch (50.8 mm) connection and is available in polypropylene, aluminum, SST and iron.
The Husky 2150 air operated diaphragm pump features a stall-free low pulsation air valve which provides a smooth and rapid changeover.Maximum Fluid Flow: 150 gpm (568 l/min)
Maximum Fluid Discharge Pressure: 120 psi (8 bars, 0.8 MPa)
Maximum Size Pumpable Solids: 1/4 inch (6.3 mm)
Fluid Displacement Per Cycle: 1.03 g (3.9 litres)
- 2 inch (51 mm) ANSI end-porting.
- Fluid flow up to 150 gpm (568 lpm).
- Fluid pressure to 120 psi (8.4 bar, 0.84 MPa).
- Lube-free operation.
- Epoxy-coated air section for tough environmental conditions.
- Available in aluminum, 316 stainless steel, ductile iron and polypropylene.
- Overall improved efficiency (up to 40% more efficient).
- Highest fluid flow rate in its class.
- Up to 5 times longer diaphragm life compared to other air operated diaphragm pumps.
- Expanded material offering to handle endless applications.
- Fewer parts than industry peers, the complete air valve is externally accessible so it can be serviced fast and easy without removing the diaphragm pump.
Contact PETRO Industrial's team of bulk fuel storage and dispensing specialists for more information today!