Husky 2200 2" Air Operated Diaphragm Pumps
The Husky 2200 has a 2 inch (50.8 mm) connection and is available in polypropylene and PVDF.
The Husky 2200 air-operated diaphragm pump features a single piece polypropylene centre section for increased reliability and chemical compatibility, plus a patented, high-reliability modular air valve that is online serviceable.
This diaphragm pump is designed with a reinforced frame for improved reliability and will help to eliminate fluid leakage.
Maximum Fluid Flow: 200gpm (757l/min)
Maximum Fluid Discharge Pressure: 125psi (8.6 bar, 0.86 MPa)
Maximum Size Pumpable Solids: 3/8 in (9.5mm)
Fluid Displacement Per Cycle: 1.6g (6.1 litres)
- 2 inch (50.8 mm) ANSI center and end-porting options available.
- High flow - 200gpm (757lpm) in a compact, portable size.
- Fluid pressure to 125 psi (8.6 bar, 0.86 MPa).
- Lube-free operation.
- Available in polypropylene and PVDF.
- Overall improved air efficiency.
- Highest fluid flow rate in its class.
- Expanded material offering to handle endless applications.
- Available with Overmolded diaphragms (up to 5 times longer diaphragm life).
Contact PETRO Industrial's team of bulk fuel storage and dispensing specialists for more information today!