Hydrau-Flo® Float Assembly Vertical
The Hydrau-Flo® float control valve has a robust design for use on mobile equipment which ensures reliable pilot operation of the Hydrau-Flo® fuel filling valve. It also incorporates unique, patented roll over shut off protection and an anti fuel surge breather vent to prevent spillage that can occur as a result of vehicle motion when using “conventional” valves. This valve is available with two stem lengths (according to fill level requirements) and must be used on all mobile equipment applications.
The Hydrau-Flo® valve system is a safer, cleaner and more reliable fuel filling valve arrangement which removes the risk of overfilling, spillage and tank rupture while minimising safety and environmental hazards associated with fuel transfer.
- Rollover shut-off protection and anti-surge.
- Tank fill rate to 1000 lpm (264 gpm).
- Valve mounting 2” NPT male.
- Fully mechanical design integrated with hydraulic principles.
- Eliminates blockage and electronics failure.
- Cannot be over-ridden.
- Reduces costs associated with fuel wastage.
- Prevents overfilling.
- Prevents fuel spillage and wastage.
- Removes the risk of tank rupture due to pressure build up during and after filling.
- Minimises the risk of fire as a result of fuel spillage.
- Reduces costs associated with fuel wastage and equipment damage.
- Significantly improves safety and environmental outcomes.