Filter Head - DONALDSON | Filter Head Single DN32 (1 1/4") NPT Female
DONALDSON | Filter Head Single DN32 (1 1/4") NPT Female
- Clean Solutions filter heads can handle up to 65 gpm / 246 lpm.
- They feature robust, aluminum construction with steel inserts to minimize metal-to-metal galling between the head and the filter, even when used with diesel fuel.
- Viton® seals are compatible with the widest range of fluids and maintain integrity in cold weather.
- The head is leak-free, ensuring that fluids stay in and contaminants stay out.
- For maximum cleanliness, use Clean Solutions heads with Clean Solutions filters.
- Connection 11/4" NPTF
- Filter Quantity* 1
- Max. Flow Range** 65 gpm / 246 lpm
- Fluid Compatibility All diesel fuels and lubricants
- Working Pressure 350 psi / 2413 kPa / 24.1 bar
- Rated Static Burst 800 psi / 5520 kPa / 55.2 bar
- Operating Temperature -40 to 245 °F / -40 to 118 °C
- Indicator Port - Use to adapt pressure gauges or sampling ports (sold separately)
- Construction - Aluminum head with threaded steel inserts and Viton™ seals
- Compatible Filters - DBB8664, DBB8665, DBB8666, DBB5333, DBB0248, DBB8777, DBB7733
- Steel inserts safe for use with diesel fuel
- Pre-ported for optional pressure gauges or service indicators
- Convenient NPTF 11/4" connection
- Flow rates up to 65 gpm / 246 lpm
- For use with Clean Solutions filters
- All diesel fuels and lubricants
- Lower working pressure systems (up to 350 psi / 2413 kPa / 24.1 bar)