PETRO Fuel and Oil Spill Kit 95L Absorbent Capacity
Spill Kit type:
Oil, fuel, diesel, petrol, solvents & other petroleum products.
Unsealed areas around mine sites, drilling rigs & truck stops. Components designed for harsh conditions.
Up to 95 litres
Portable kit designed for smaller regular spills.
Contains a variety of EnvirosorbTM premium polypropylene oil & fuel only absorbents and organic Global Peat ground and floor absorbent.
EnvirosorbTM is able to recover up to 20 times its own weight in oil and is highly water repellent (hydrophobic).
Global Peat is highly oil absorbent (approximately 5 times its own weight in oil), light weight and easy to use.
- Spill Kit includes label, laminated re-order form & operating instructions.
- UV stabilised and colour coded labels are fitted to the front of the bag kit.
- Spill Kit can be customised by adding/removing/swapping components.
- Spill Kit is supplied in a highly visible 'safety yellow' water resistant carry bag.
- Velcro closure allows easy opening and closing with handles included for carrying or hanging on a wall.
Shipping weight: 15 kg
Shipping dimensions: 84cm x 88cm x 35cm
Manufactured in Australia
Qty Description Size Code 3 EnvirosorbTM poly boom 2.4m x 75mm EMB2.4 3 EnvirosorbTM pillows 34cm x 22cm EP 25 EnvirosorbTM pads 45cm x 45cm MBBP 4 Global Peat, bag 6 litre PMPB6 1 PVC gloves, pair 450mm PVCG 4 Disposal Bag, labelled 100 micron polyethylene DB 1 Carry Bag, yellow Large SKB 1 Spill Kit label Self adhesive PVC 1 Operating Instructions A4, laminated SKI All components are replaceable individually or as a 'Refill Kit': 1 Refill Kit Complete SKHLT-Refill
Contact PETRO industrial's team of bulk fuel storage and dispensing specialists for more information today!