PIUSI SB325 AdBlue® Automatic Nozzle - with built-in meter - 34lpm
The new SB325 automatic nozzle features a innovative technopolymer casing, break-away system, and a stainless steel spout. Safety is guaranteed by the breakaway system.
In the event that a vehicle accidentally drives away with the nozzle still in the tank, the spout is designed to detach from the nozzle. This system also allows for a quick repair by merely fitting a new spout onto the nozzle.
- Mis-filling Kit Spout allows you to transform a standard SB325 nozzle into an SB325 mis-filling system by simply fitting a different spout onto the nozzle.
- This system will prevent a potential mis-fill when the SB325 mis-filling spout is used in conjunction with the magnet in the opening of the tank.
- The Piusi Magnetic Adaptor allows the SB325 mis-filling spout to be used with all tanks.
- Designed in compliance with International Standards ISO/ FDIS 2241-4:2009 concerning AdBlue® dispensing nozzles.
- The new automatic nozzle design features a reliable, ergonomic, and flexible shell that protects against weathering and UV radiation.
- Liquid viscosity range from 1 to 6 cSt.
- Inlets 3/4” with hose end-fitting.
- Spout outer diameter: 19mm.
AVAILABLE ON REQUEST:
- The nozzle is also available with a built-in electronic turbine flow meter.
- Magnetic Adaptor – Code: F18400000.
- Miss Filling Kit Spout – Magnetic Adaptor + Stainless Steel Spout with Misfilling System: Code: F19174000.
Tank Magnetic Adaptor – Code: F15165000.