TCS 3000 ELECTRONIC REGISTER
The Total Control Systems TCS3000 Electronic Register is a fully-integrated flow computer engineered to control all vehicle delivery operations.
The TCS3000 electronic register and flow metering products can improve your cash-flow by allowing the driver to make more deliveries in less time, with increased accuracy and security.
The TCS3000 electronic register was designed for a marketplace that is developing rapidly, With the Open Software Architecture, you have the option of a simple “Pump & Print” delivery or a custom measurement solution. You can upgrade your fleet at anytime.
- Large Easy View Colour VGA Display.
- Backlit Alpha-Numeric Keypad.
- Flexible mounting design allows display to be positioned in a 75° or 90° angle, or remotely mounted from flow meter.
- Optional Delivery Screens (Show only information you want to see).
- 4G of Non-Volatile Memory.
- Serial Communication: RS232 & RS485.
- Open Printer Interface (Slip or Roll Printer, Wireless Printer).
- Single or Multiple Products.
- Preset Price or Gallons.
- Single or Multiple Point Calibration.
- Density or Temperature Correction.
- Additive Injection.
- Multiple Valve & Pump Control.
- Seamlessly integrates into existing fleet without difficulty.
- Standard Handheld Interface.
- Optional Wireless Communication: Wi-Fi and Bluetooth HS.
- Optional GPS Delivery Tracking.
TCS3000 software provides you complete flexibility of Ticket Format, Preset, End of Shift Reports, Calibration Reports and Password Protection. Total Control Systems proudly manufactured in the USA.
- Memory: 4 GB of Non-Volatile Memory
- Serial Ports: RS-232 and RS-485
- Printer Interfaces: Open Interface for Slip, Roll, and Wireless Printing
- Wireless Communication: WiFi, Radio, Cell and Bluetooth Add-Ons Available
- GPS Tracking: Available Upon Request
- Mounting Options: 75 Degree, 90 Degree, & Remote (Must be Specfied at Time of Order)
- Software: Integrated Database, Interface Software Available
- Temperature Rating: -40 to 158 F (-40 to 70 C)
- Input Voltage: 12-30 Vdc
- UL/cUL Rating: Class 1, Division 2, Groups C & D