GRACO Hydraulic-Input Dyna-Star Grease Pumps
Graco’s 5:1 and 10:1, hydraulically-powered lubrication pumps designed for long life and reliable operation in demanding offroad mobile applications. Hydraulic Dyna-Star pumps provide reliable, quiet, ice-free performance at maximum pressure and low flow rates and are up to three times more energy efficient than comparable compressed-air systems.
Electric pumps for heavy duty automatic lubrication and transfer systems.
- No assembly required, fits in a standard 120 lb (55kg) grease drum.
- Easy to connect, low-pressure hydraulic input.
- Uses up to 3 times less energy than pneumatic systems.
- Fewer moving parts reduces pump wear and maintenance.
- Self-lubricating for long-life and dependable operation.
- Ultra-quiet hydraulic motor.
- Graco’s reciprocator piston minimises change-over stalls.
- Lighter, more compact design than competition.
- Fleet service facilities
- Heavy-duty dealerships
- Lube trucks
- Lubricant transfer
- Service shops
Contact PETRO Industrial's team of bulk fuel storage and dispensing specialists for more information today!