AdBlue® FILTER Cim-Tek 40lpm.
Cim-Tek® Filtration understands that AdBlue® is a key ingredient for allowing the selective catalytic reduction (SCR) system to reduce emission pollutants such as NOx (nitrogen oxides).
In response to the new truck regulations for SCR systems, we have developed D.E.F.-TEK® filters for particulate and crystal removal from AdBlue® at the dispenser to ensure SCR systems function properly.
- Filter removes particulates & crystalized urea from AdBlue®.
- Ultra–clean AdBlue® is critical in making the SCR system and dosing valve function properly.
- Filter Housings manufactured of heavy duty 304 Stainless Steel.
- New higher 150 PSI operating pressure.
- All materials compatible with AdBlue®.
- Specially Designed Stainless Steel Filter Housing with EPDM gaskets.
- Max Operating Pressure 150 PSI (10.3 Bar).
- 25mm/1” NPT Inlet/Outlet.
- Fused Chemical-Resistant PP Pleated Filter Cartridge, EPDM gaskets.
- 1 or 5 micron options.