ADBLUE GAUGE 240V AC PIUSI OCIO.
OCIO is an innovative system for monitoring the fluid level inside atmospheric tanks. The system detects the static pressure generated by the fluid height by means of a tube inserted in the tank and displays the fluid level or volume.
The Piusi Ocio Fuel Tank Gauge is a continuous reading, digital tank level monitoring device for use on tanks up to 4 metres high.
Once calibrated using the tank measurements, these fuel tank gauges illustrate the level reading either in mm, litres or percentage. There is also an alert function which can be set by the user to warn of possible high and low level statuses.
- Continuous metering.
- Indication in height, volume, and filling percentage.
- Maximum and minimum level alarms.
- High accuracy.
- Intuitive software managing procedure.
- Max distance from display to tank - 50m.
- Probe Tube length - 10m.
- Easy installation.
- PC linkup option.
SYSTEM IS COMPOSED OF:
- A pipe for detecting the static pressure. The tube with its end is inserted from the top of the tank and dipped in the fluid down to the bottom of the tank.
- A control unit for level display and system management. The unit is provided with intuitive and complete software and allows the connection of two alarm or lock devices.
THE SOFTWARE CAN:
- Set the type and the dimensions of the tank.
- Define the level alarms.
- Define the level indication.
- Define the unit of measurement
- Calibrate the instrument.
Depending on the set alarm levels, the control unit activates or deactivates the contact working as a remote switch starting the alarm devices or cutting the power supply off the connected equipment.
- OCIO software allows the OCIO tank gauge to be directly coupled to a personal computer.
- By means of an interface you can connect up to 12 OCIO level gauges and send data direct via cable to PC up to 1,000 metres away.
- The recorded data is displayed as a diagram showing the historical tank levels data.
- Developed to store historic tank level data according to different criteria: at each time interval, at each variation in level and at each variation in volume.
- Software permits configuration of each tank and alarm type.