PETRO Drain Warden
To prevent solids, silt and hydrocarbons from entering waterways via storm water drains. Trap is placed below the grate preventing damage in high traffic areas.
- Integral bypass permits flow when the trap is blocked with sediment or during periods of high water flow.
- Sediment trap is made from 200 micron geotextile fabric.
- Excess flow points avoid blockage during periods of high water fall.
- Overall width is 1.2m x 1.2m. (Drain should be no larger than 1m square).
- Replacement pillow is an Oil & Fuel pillow 58 x 37cm (code: PPFO).
- An oil & fuel absorbent pillow is inserted into the trap to collect hydrocarbons as they pass over the pillow.
- The pillow will absorb about 10 litres of oil.
- To install, place the drain warden into drain and cut off excess fabric leaving a health border.
- Drain warden should be checked for silt and debris after rain fall.
ST1.2N 1.2m x 1.2m with NO Bilge Sock
ST1.2B 1.2m X 1.2m with Bilge Sock (BS400)
Contact PETRO industrial's team of bulk fuel storage and dispensing specialists for more information today!