PIUSI Cube Pump Kit 70 MC Fuel Management System
The Piusi Cube 70MC Fuel Management System is a compact, easy to install diesel dispenser for private use, which ensures fast and precise dispensing by authorised personnel. The Piusi unit, which comes standard with a nozzle holder, internal diesel transfer pump, motor and electronic meter, is capable of recording the date, time and amount of fuel dispensed for the last 200 transactions. As well as fuel monitoring, it also provides fuel security by only giving authorised users access to the tank's contents.
The standard version of this fleet fuel management system can monitor up to 50 users. Using either a pin code system or the electronic data keys available, this system is set up at the unit. The transaction data can be viewed from the fuel management system’s screen. However, there is additional Self Service Desk software that allows the data to be exported to a computer.
NOTE: Additional Software / Key Kit Required (code: FMS-F1414400A)
The Cube 70 MC Fuel Management Systems can be fitted to a wall, directly onto the tank or on a stand alone pedestal.
Contact PETRO industrial's team of bulk fuel storage and dispensing specialists for more information today!
- Available in 12V / 240V.
- Controls up to 50 users.
- Panther diesel transfer pump.
- Flow rate: 56 - 70 lpm (depending on model).
- Fuel monitoring features.
- Local memory of 200 transactions.
- K600 Flow Meter.
- Automatic nozzle and nozzle holster.
- 4m x 1" Delivery Hose.
- Pre-selected dispensing.
- Local memory capable of storing data for the last 200 deliveries.
- Can accept vehicle registration numbers and odometer readings.
- Records time and date of dispensing.
- Dedicated software for making printouts of dispensing details and individual user summaries.
- Magnetic keys for user identification.
- Electronic control unit with display and key pad for entering code numbers.
- Magnetic key (Dallas key) for user identification.
- USB interface to PC.
- Continuous duty cycle.
- 50mm inlet.
- Noise level below 70dB.
- Self supporting stamped plate structure , treated against corrosion and paint finished, ready to install.
- Self priming vane pump, fitted with bypass valve, mounted on anti vibration supports. Mechanical seal.
- Self ventilated enclosed motor (IP 55).
- Suction filter for pump protection.
- Pulse meter with oval gears.
- Automatic nozzle complete with flexible hose and swivel connection.
- Inbuilt nozzle holder provided with pump start / stop switch.