GAUGE PIUSI Tank Gauge OCIO 240V Single Tank Display c/w 4-20ma output signal.
- Continuous tank level monitoring.
- OCIO detects the static pressure generated by the fluid height by means of a tube inserted into the tank and displays the fluid level or volume.
- The unit is equipped with an intuitive, complete software and permits the connection of two alarm or lock devices.
- Depending on the set alarm levels, the control unit activates or deactivates the contact by acting as a remote switch for starting the alarms or cutting power to the connected equipment.
- Maximum measurable height: 4m.
- Probe tube length: 10 m.
The system consists of:
- A tube for detecting static pressure: The tube end is inserted from the top of the tank and lowered down into the liquid until it touches the bottom.
- A control unit for displaying the level and managing the system.
The software is used to:
- Set tank type and dimensions.
- Define alarm levels.
- Define indication level.
- Define measurement unit.
- Calibrate the instrument.
- Supply voltage 230 V / 50 Hz (120 V / 60 Hz).
- Protection IP 55.
- Full scale 4 m (12 feet).
- Accuracy Å} 1 % full scale Contact for maximum and minimum level.
- Max tension 250Vac at 5 Amp (or 30Vdc at 5 Amp).
- Probe tube length 10 m (10,6 yards) (extensible up to 50 m (52 yards).
- Height (mm, inch).
- Volume (liters, gallons).
- Filling percentage (%).
- RS output for PC connection available.
- Continuous metering.
- Indication in height, volume, and filling percentage.
- Maximum and minimum level alarms.
- High accuracy.
- Intuitive software managing procedure.
- Easy installation.
- PC linkup option.