Hydrau-Flo® Black Fuel Filling Valve
The standard Hydrau-Flo® fuel filling (black) valve is ideal for all new equipment applications and existing equipment that has suitable fittings. The compact design delivers the highest flow rate capacity in the range.
The Hydrau-Flo® valve system is a safer, cleaner and more reliable fuel filling valve arrangement which removes the risk of overfilling, spillage and tank rupture while minimising safety and environmental hazards associated with fuel transfer.
Using conventional systems, overfilling, spillage and tank rupture can be common occurrences. At 1,000 litres per minute, every second of spillage equates to more than 15 litres of diesel wasted and released into the environment while the cost to repair or replace ruptured fuel tanks is significant in terms of materials, labour and equipment down time.
Fill connector (ie Wiggins Receiver) fitted to Black Valve.
- Valve mounting - 3” NPS male o-ring seal.
- Fuel connection - 2” NPT female.
- Flows up to 1,000 L/min.
- Fully mechanical design integrated with hydraulic principles.
- Eliminates blockage and electronics failure
- Cannot be over-ridden.
- Reduces costs associated with fuel wastage.
- Prevents overfilling.
- Prevents fuel spillage and wastage.
- Removes the risk of tank rupture due to pressure build up during and after filling.
- Minimises the risk of fire as a result of fuel spillage.
- Reduces costs associated with fuel wastage and equipment damage.
- Significantly improves safety and environmental outcomes.