Hydrau-Flo® Valve Red with Port Block
This retro fit Hydrau-Flo® fuel filling (red) valve is designed to fit into tanks using the “Wiggins” ZNC3 recess. These are typically used on 776 and 773 trucks.
The Hydrau-Flo® valve system is a safer, cleaner and more reliable fuel filling valve arrangement which removes the risk of overfilling, spillage and tank rupture while minimising safety and environmental hazards associated with fuel transfer.
- Flow rate to 800 lpm (211 gpm).
- Valve mounting 2” NPT male.
- Fully mechanical design integrated with hydraulic principles.
- Eliminates blockage and electronics failure.
- Cannot be over-ridden.
- Reduces costs associated with fuel wastage.
- Prevents overfilling.
- Prevents fuel spillage and wastage.
- Removes the risk of tank rupture due to pressure build up during and after filling.
- Minimises the risk of fire as a result of fuel spillage.
- Reduces costs associated with fuel wastage and equipment damage.
- Significantly improves safety and environmental outcomes.